In the recent Cannabis Business Europe 2019 conference held on 7th & 8th of November 2019 in Cologne, professionals of Medical Cannabis industry from over 15 countries made a significant added value presence, focusing on relevant market trends, production, sales and quality issues in the European Market.
During this event, Costas Vamvakas, the CEO of VK PREMIUM Consulting Group, presented the facts of why Greece is becoming “The European Production HUB for Medical Cannabis” vertical facilities.
Initially, Costas Vamvakas gave special emphasis on the expected exponential growth of European Medical Cannabis Sales within the next decade, reaching at a level of € 41 billion by 2028 (vs ~ € 3 billion in 2018).
Then he presented the solid facts making Greece the European Hub for Medicinal Cannabis production facilities.
The following 5 Reasons summarize why Greece is becoming “The European Production HUB for Medical Cannabis”
- Favorite legislative frame supporting Vertical Integration facilities
- Low Investment costs at a currency stability (since Greece is within EU and Eurozone)
- Licensing at a fast track
- Ability to Market final medicinal cannabis products (with high pharma standards) for specific Set of Diseases
- Grants up to 55% of the Medical Cannabis Investment
VK PREMIUM Consulting Group based in Athens, incorporates a dedicated division with concrete expertise in Medical Cannabis licensing, business plans’ development & project management during the investment deployment.
In a nutshell, VK PREMIUM provides a real boost to deploy Medical Cannabis investment in Greece, through unique and simplified services such as:
- Expert advisory services on regularity, policy, licensing issues
- Land search & evaluation
- Preparation & submission of 1st license application which gives the green light to start building the facilities
- Close communication with the state officials during the authorization process, to secure a smooth and fast approval
- Major support in the selection of technical third parties during the design & building of the facilities, coupled with strong project management skills, to secure deliverables timely
- Licensing of medical cannabis products as pharmaceutical (incorporating high standards) and a senior support to select the proper distribution channels within Europe for long run success in sales
According to Prohibition Partners European Cannabis, until 2028, the value of Greek Medical Cannabis market will reach 900 million euro.