Medical Cannabis News
Greece is one of the very few countries in the European Union (EU) that has established a favorable legal environment for medical cannabis investments.
A number of Investors from countries such as Israel, Canada, and the USA have already commenced their cannabis investment projects. The first installation licenses are already issued within a short period of time while many more are in the pipeline.
Greece’s distinctive competencies in medical cannabis investments are:
- The first country in EU to legislate an attractive institutional framework for the establishment and processing of pharmaceutical/medical cannabis.
- The fast truck processes for licensing authorization.
- The fact that Medical Cannabis products are licensed as medicine
- The favorable climate. Greece records more than 300 days of sunshine a year, which results in significant energy saving. The average temperature for at least six months per year is in the range of 16-24 ° C, temperatures at which the growth of medicinal hemp is favored.
- The skilled workforce, cheap energy cost and relatively low cost of land.
More information about Medical Cannabis Investments and VK Medical Cannabis : www.vkmedicalcannabis.com