Indicative projects - Feasibility Studies
The main purpose of feasibility studies is to determine and quantify the cost and benefits of investment projects to facilitate the decision-making process during their life cycle.
Results of such studies constitute a determining factor in the decision-making process on whether to implement an investment project.
VK PREMIUM Business Growth Consultants provides a wide range of advisory services such as:
- Analytical recording and quantification of all resources for the realization of the investment
- Detailed market assessment and analysis
- Analysis of the company’s external environment
- Determination of alternative implementation scenarios
- Assessment and evaluation of the investment financial results
- Design for the execution and implementation of investment Projects.
VK PREMIUM has undertaken several technical and financial feasibility studies.
Some of the most important projects are: