EUROPEAN PROGRAMS EXEC (code:SEP15)
VK PREMIUM LTD, a fast growing consulting firm, intends to appoint a European Programs Executive.
Job Description – Accountabilities:
The appointee executive will be responsible for drawing up the files for submission, coordinating and managing the implementation of EU co-financed projects which concern and are published in Greece by the pertinent authorities such as the European Commission (EC), the European Investment Bank (EIB), the World Bank, the United Nations (UN), (indicatively we refer to programs such as: FP7 / Horizon 2020, cross border programs Interreg IVC, Jessica, Black Sea Cross Border Cooperation, MED, MED ENPI, South East Europe, Europaid).
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record in submitting applications (Express of Interest etc.) and coordinating and managing the implementation phase of such programs as well as in advisory services.
- Bachelor Degree (a graduate degree will be considered an asset).
- Very good knowledge of Computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPP).
- Proficient knowledge of Greek and English.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
The company offers :
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Additional incentives based on goal achievement
- Professional and responsive work environment
- Continuous training as well as advancement prospects
Kindly submit your resume to:
VK PREMIUM Business Consultants LTD
71 Amarousiou Chalandriou Str., 151 25, Marousi, Attica, Greece
Att. to: Mr. Costas Vamvakas (Managing Director)
or e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at: +30 2106835551
More information about VK PREMIUM Business Consultants LTD you could find here or here.