VK PREMIUM BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD is a fast growing consulting firm established in 2007 with the scope of providing expert services to companies and organizations from the private and public sectors. VK PREMIUM carries significant knowhow and has consulted over 500 companies from several sectors of the economy including manufacturing industry, services, FMCG, tourism, logistics & supply chain, renewable energy sources, waste management, etc.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Consulting services, we are seeking for high calibre team members at the level of Senior Management Consultant to support our Consulting team in Athens and abroad. The basis of the co-operation can be either as Full Time or Part Time or on a project basis contract.
The role encompasses the provision of the full spectrum of services following the signing of a project undertaken by the Company until final delivery of all agreed documentation and/or final implementation of the deliverables based on the terms and conditions of the contract.It involves structuring, managing, coordinating, leading and communicating with the client and the project’s working team with the scope of timely completing all deliverables.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working experience of at least 10-15 years in management consulting and/or industry (hands on exposure) and specifically in projects within one or more of the following sectors of Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Banking, Healthcare and Pharma and one or more of the following disciplines: Corporate strategy review, Business transformation and restructuring, Commercial strategy, Operational improvement and cost management, Organizational design and change management, Supply chain & logistics, HR (performance management systems and vocational training).
- Undergraduate degree with background in Business, Economics, Operational Research, Engineering or related discipline. A Post-graduate degree in Business, Economics, Operational Research or MBA will be highly regarded.
- Strong skills in analysis and business modeling, problem structuring and problem solving, verbal and written communication and presentations (in both English and Greek).
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge of Greek and English.
- Knowledge of the Russian/Turkish language will be an asset.
- Applicants must be willing and able to travel to client work locations.
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Additional incentives based on goal achievement
- Professional and responsive work environment
- Continuous training as well as advancement prospects
Kindly submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the notice ” INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANTS (code: IBC 15)”