VK PREMIUM BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD is a fast growing consulting firm established in 2007 with the scope of providing expert services to companies and organizations from the private and public sectors. VK PREMIUM carries significant knowhow and has consulted over 500 companies from several sectors of the economy including manufacturing industry, services, FMCG, tourism, logistics & supply chain, renewable energy sources, waste management, etc.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Consulting services, we are seeking for high calibre team members at the level of International Marketing Consultant to support our Consulting team in Athens and abroad. The basis of the co-operation can be either as Full Time or Part Time or on a project basis contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled are as follows:
- Assist principal in responding to new business opportunities, writing proposals, preparing presentations and other new business efforts.
- Identify potential growth opportunities for specific companies (target clients) and determine the new demand opportunities for the product (service) produced (offered) by the company.
- Work with clients on company’s strategic positioning and planning.
- Draw up marketing plans including strategy, target market analysis, competition, positioning, messaging, tactics as well as budget.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Working experience of at least 10-15 years in marketing consulting and/or industry (hands on exposure) and specifically in projects within one or more of the following sectors of Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Banking.
- Undergraduate degree with background in Business, Marketing or related subject. A Post-graduate degree in Business, Marketing, Operational Research or MBA will be highly regarded.
- Strong skills in analysis and business modeling, problem structuring and problem solving, verbal and written communication and presentations (in both English and Greek).
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office.
- Knowledge of the Russian/Turkish language will be an asset.
- Applicants must be willing and able to travel to client work locations.
The company offers:
- Remuneration package according to skills & experience considering current market status & industry competitive standards.
- Attractive incentives based on achievements.
- Professional and responsive work environment
- High level of experience gained within emerging countries resulting in enhanced personal employability
Kindly submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the notice ” INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTANT (code: IMC 15)”