Investment Incentives Programs
Nowadays, companies in Greece have access to numeral means of funding their investment plans. Via the support of the EU mechanisms regarding the provision of numerous incentives for investments on several sectors of the economy within the Eurozone, Greece entertains a substantial number of investment opportunities.
In particular, the Greek Investment Incentives Law is one of the most important funding tools for the realization of investment plans in areas such as:
• Hotel establishment/expansion/modernization plans
• Supply Chain/ 3PL unit and Trade Center establishment / expansion/ modernization projects
• Agricultural and fishery product processing units
• Renewable Energy Sources Plants etc.
• Manufacturing plants
Other Investment Incentives include:
• The Fast Track Law
• HORIZON 2020
• Rural Development Programs
• The Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship Operational Program
• The Digital Convergence Operational Program
• Regional Operational Programs as part of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) 2007-2013
• JESSICA (Joint European Support for Sustainable Investment in City Areas)