Today’s rapidly changing business climate challenges companies to continuously improve performance.Only companies with a commitment to organizational excellence will remain competitive.
- Supply Chain Excellence – Developing a continuous improvement action plan involving all operational areas, customers and suppliers.
- Business Process Continuous Improvement (BPCI) – A strategic and innovative approach to analyzing supply chain process to improve material tracking and control, operations flow, employee development and customer satisfaction.
- Competency – Based Training-Assessing employee skill sets, defining future skill requirements for individuals and teams, developing curriculum, implementing training, and tracking effectiveness to ensure return on investment.
- Performance Measurement Systems – Determining the appropriate measures and goals for all operational areas, including the specification and implementation of Labor Management Systems.
- Performance – Based Incentive Planning-Developing and justifying monetary incentive plans
- Benchmarking – Measuring your performance against best-in-class companies and identify improvement opportunities