BUSINESS CONSULTING6 February 2013
Renewable energy sources – RES6 February 2013
Quality assurance systems
Design and Installation of Quality Management Systems
The aim of this service is to assist companies in designing and implementing international QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL ASSURANCE AND MANAGEMENT standards (ISO 9000 & EN 17025, ISO 14001, EMAS).
More specifically, our company provides services on the following:
- Analysis of the company’s Current Situation
- Rre-adjustment of the business’s operations.
- Design of Quality Assurance Systems.
- Quality Assurance System written documentation (Quality Assurance Policy Manual, Quality Assurance Processes, Quality Assurance Forms, etc.).
- Quality Assurance System Application and Certification support.
- Internal Quality Auditing.
- Design & Implementation of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001, EMAS).
- Environmental Project Management.
- Information on the current legislation, etc.
Design/Installation of Safety and product Hygiene Systems
Directive 93/43 of the European Union and CE conformity develop specific requirements for companies involved in the food and beverage market.
Our company provides services on the following:
- HACCP System design.
- Analysis of the company’s Current Situation.
- Adaptation to the 93/43/EEC directive.
- Assisting with CE Technical Requirements Folders.
- Technical Control Support in cooperation with an Accredited Organization