The Greece 2.0 – National Recovery and Resilience Plan supports eligible investments for businesses in order to become more sustainable, resilient, green and digital.
Basic financial principles of the program
The financial program of the Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) supports sustainable business development, and Its basic principles are the following:
- Financing only eligible projects based on 5 strategic pillars (as mentioned bellow).
- RRF offers loans with a minimum interest rate of 0.35% with up to 15-year financing term
- Maximum funding 50%.
- Participation of banks and investors (at least 30% and 20% respectively).
- Without state guarantees.
- The loans will be given through RRF and the domestic banking system.
- Exclusively for private investments.
There are 5 investment pillars of the RRF loans:
- Investments in green economy and renewable energy sources. Secure significant funds from the Recovery and Resilience Facility that contribute to the energy efficiency of business operations.
2. Digital transformation
- Investments for updating and getting ready for transition into the new digital era. Loans with favorable terms to finance investments in electronic systems that contribute to the digital business transformation .
- Take the opportunity for business expantion beyond the borders and increase company’s extroversion. Ability to secure a loan with special terms to grow business exports or upgrade tourism activities.
4. Innovation, research and development
- The loan supports investments for the creation of new products and services, for improving production methods or registering a patent.
5. Achieving economies of scale
- Secure financing with favorable terms and invest in partnerships that aim to jointly promote business operations.
Eligible expenditures (indicative)
- Tangible and intangible assets
- Wage cost of new jobs created as a result of the implementation of the investment project
- Costs for energy efficiency measures, high-efficiency cogeneration from renewable energy sources, for energy production from renewable sources
- Studies and consultancy services
- Land (up to 30% of the investment plan)
- Working Capital
- Marketing & Communication
- Cost of capital (fees etc)
VK PREMIUM Business Growth Consultants has many years of experience and specialization in submitting applications for grants and subsidies, with almost 100% success in the respective approvals.
For further information please contact us at: email@example.com or call us: + 30 210 6835560
* The fields with * are required.